Make a Seamless Transition to NG9-1-1
The most important features of a NG9-1-1 deployment will be the ability to validate locations and route calls. The need to ensure that the data used to perform these functions has the integrity and quality required for successful call processing is paramount.
Maintaining data integrity is of significant importance as we migrate toward i3. Never before have 9-1-1 Authorities had the opportunity to control, or lose, 9-1-1 location data integrity. DataNexus® was designed with over 20 years of real world data integrity experience.
The ability to validate and route live 9-1-1 events is what makes the deployment of NG9-1-1 assets into a functional system. DataNexus provides superior Spatial routing capabilities, quality assurance metric reporting and pre / post call analytics that are the most comprehensive available in the 9-1-1 Public Safety Market today.
Movement towards NG9-1-1 involves deploying network elements that require a new data source for call routing. DataNexus provides the functionality to validate subscriber data and to successfully route a 9-1-1 call based on location. This validation and routing is the core function of a NG9-1-1 system.
The content of DataNexus is built by correlating Postal, Master Street Address Guide (MSAG) and GIS data. A majority of this matching is automated using DataNexus’ correlation engine. Further refinement of the data is accomplished through an intuitive web-based user interface. This allows the 9-1-1 authority to maintain and control the integrity of the subscriber data and call routing by maintaining a robust dataset of reference data.
DataNexus is designed to integrate the current needs of public safety and emergency response with the evolving technologies of 9-1-1 Next Generation functions. DataNexus fulfills all the requirements for a Location Validation Function (LVF) and Emergency Call Routing Function (ECRF).
Validation and Routing Information is maintained in DataNexus through a browser-based user interface which facilitates intuitive data management that utilizes privileged user access and comprehensive auditing tools. DataNexus also includes extensive reporting capabilities and audit trails.
- Windows™ server-based for ease of use, lower cost and easy maintenance
- Web-based user interface for ease of data management
- Supports LoST interface
- Works seamlessly with 9-1-1 DBMS thus allowing an operational migration from traditional database management to Next Generation solutions
- A fully functional LVF / ECRF that complies with all NENA and IETF standards and provide full migration into i3 without costly technology acquisition and process overhaul
- Allows data analyst to correlate street and community names from three data sources (postal, MSAG, and GIS).
- Allows authorized service providers to validate locations and route calls using real time data
- Integrated with 9-1-1 DBMS and DataBond
- Supported by 911 Datamaster's comprehensive, 24/7/365 software support